Pierre Paillard 'Les Terres Roses' NV


An elegant, clean, dry style of champagne rosé it has a lingering finish on the palate. Perfect as an apéritif and best enjoyed from the Lehmann Jamesse, Grand Champagne 41 glass.

This product is not currently in stock – please subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when it arrives


3 in stock

Pierre Paillard 'Les Terres Roses' NV



A chardonnay dominant champagne rosé, with 70% chardonnay and 30% pinot noir. The wine is made using the assemblage method, that is with the addition of 5% pinot noir red wine. The base wine is 80% 2014 vintage with reserve wines making up the remaining 20%. Classified as Extra Brut, it has one point eight grams per litre of dosage.


The 2014 mid-September harvest resulted in ripe fruit which translated through to the end product. This champagne rosé shows generous aromas of red fruit with great minerality at the finish.

Food match

Enjoy with scallops grilled in the shell simply served with extra virgin olive oil, a spritz of lemon juice and scattered with mint.

Receive our newsletter, CELEBRATING CHAMPAGNE, and discover our latest product arrivals, collections and upcoming expériences.